Flemish harpsichord built in 1987 by Antonio de Renzis, Milan
Renovated 2011 by Tidiga Klaver.
The renovation included:
- new strings of brass and iron
- new plectra and dampers
- new leather for the lute stop
On a new cd, “Cembalo Paradiso” – Anna Paradiso – harpsichord, can the instrument be heard in two pieces by Froberger resp. d’Anglebert.
- Compass: F1 – f3
- Disposition: 2 x 8′ + lute stop 1 x 4′
- Plectrum material: delrin
- Pitch: A415 or A440
- Dimensions: 215 x 96 (LxB)
- Price: EUR 5 600:-
The instrument is located in Stockholm