New virginal after Italian model from the workshop of Tidiga klaver.
The Italian virginal has a rich sound with a distinct tone which makes it suitable for use even in concerts. The detachable lid makes it easier to play in an ensemble and the low weight makes (appr. 30 kg) transportation easy.
- Compass: C – e3
- Stop: 1 x 8′
- Plectrum material: delrin
- String material: brass and iron
- Pitch: A415 and A440
- Wood used:
- keys – boxwood and pear
- mouldings, name batten mm – yellow cedar
- soundboard – spruce
- Dimensions: 165 cm x 45 cm
- Weight: appr. 30 kg
- Price: EUR 5 100:- (tax incl.) or highest bidder